Read more about Career
The truth is this: workspace design can either inspire or frustrate your workforce. This is why putting up a workspace that inspires creativity and enhances productivity is very important. Leading companies like Google spend a great deal of money designing their workspace. Designing a productive workspace doesn’t have to be expensive. In this article, I will show you how to build a workspace that inspires creativity and productivity.
Artworks Inspires, Use Them
Use The Right Paintings
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Working in an unpainted building can weaken the mind and body. Colours bring life to everything. Office experts believe that office colours affect moods, creativity, and productivity. This is why you should adopt the following expert-advised colours for your office. They include:
- Red: This colour symbolizes strength, courage, and excitement, and represents life. You can use this as a minor colour;
- Green: This symbolizes nature, harmony, and productivity. It also represents harmony. This colour can be a major colour in the office;
- Purple/Pink: This colour symbolizes homeliness, luxury, rest, and spirituality. However, too much of it in the workspace is not encouraged.
- Orange: This symbolizes creativity and comeliness. Orange is a blend of yellow and red, which is very good for waiting rooms, kitchen, and lounge;
- Blue: This symbolizes intellect, calmness, peace, trust, logic, and communication. It can serve as a major colour in the workspace;
- Yellow: This colour symbolizes confidence, vitality, friendliness, and creativity. This colour inspires positivity.
Recreational Room Is Vital
Invest In Comfortable Furniture
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
To create a very productive and creative workspace, it is advised to invest in good furniture. For instance, working in a wooden plain chair and desk can be very tiring and uncomfortable. Experts have advised that workspaces should invest in stretchable puffy chairs, which are very comfy.
Invest In Sufficient Natural Lighting
Create A Temperate Climate
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- How to Exceed Your Business Targets for the New Year
- How To Implement A Mobile Device Management Policy For Your Business
- How To Implement a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy for Your Business
- How To Start A Cassava Production Business In Nigeria