Nigeria’s leading information portal, Connect Nigeria, is glad to announce that she is partnering with the world’s largest pre-seed accelerator, Founder Institute, to offer best applicants from the Connect Nigeria community with Fellowships to participate in the Founder Institute Lagos 2020 program for free, which is worth $499 in value.
With this offer, anyone with a pre-seed startup or idea can apply to the Founder Institute for free and, if considered as one of the best among the numerous applicants, you will be accepted for the 2020 program which comes with a Fellowship to be part of the global accelerator program for the Lagos State chapter of the Founder Institute.
With chapters across 180+ cities (in 65 countries) around the world, and graduates whose efforts are evident in building companies exceeding $20B in estimated value, the organisation helps starters get traction and funding with a support network of startup experts that are invested in ensuring one’s success, and structured building process. Established in 2009, the centre has assisted over 4,000 startups raise over $900m funding, get into seed-accelerators, generate traction, recruit a team, build a product, transition from employee to entrepreneur, and more. The Silicon Valley-based startup accelerator launched its chapter in Lagos State, Nigeria on March 19, 2019 with the aim to provide Nigerian startups with the support, network, and structured process needed to build enduring companies.
Read more about the Founder Institute
Building the Future with Founder Institute & Connect Nigeria
Connect Nigeria since inception in 2009, has stated clearly its objective to empower at least one million businesses in Nigeria. Its collaboration with the Founder Institute will undoubtedly establish an unparalleled global support network for early-stage founders in a bid to have great impact on the present, and influence the future.
Through the Connect Nigeria Fellowship, startups are exposed to:
- A combined global community of over 15,000 mentors and thousands of alumni.
- Comprehensive education and structured support programs from the idea stage to the funding/growth stage.
- Over $3M in Partner Deals and Resources.
Who Should Apply?
In a tech-driven 21st century, the Founder Institute is largely focused on assisting tech-oriented or tech-enabled businesses still at the pre-seed stage, inclusive of solo-founders and teams. To stand a better chance of getting selected for the Connect Nigeria Fellowship, your business must be:
- Technologically driven to enable it meet up with global standards.
- Emerging businesses that already posses’ minimum viable product (MVP) and prototype-stage projects.
- Early stage companies that are yet to raise a seed funding are equally the focus of the institute.
- Part-time founders with incredible ideas
How To Apply
To be considered for Connect Nigeria’s Fellowship for the Lagos 2020 Founder Institute program, you must complete your application online: click here.
After completing your quick application online, you will be invited to take the Connect Nigeria Predictive Admissions Assessment, which serves as the main criteria for evaluating applicants.
Featured image source: Founder Institute
Got a topic you want to read about or contribute? Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) 2022 Prize For Literature
- $100,000 Up For Grabs In The Nigeria LNG (NLNG) 2022 Prize For Science
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of February 2022
- Apply For The Chevening UK Scholarships Program 2022/2023
Leave a Reply