Read more about Opportunities
The winner(s) would receive an award of one hundred thousand US dollars ($100,000.00).
- Improvement in food production with adequate nutritional values that meet the needs of the population.
- Processes in food production and food process technologies.
- Organic food preservation technologies.
- The award is open to scientists worldwide (Nigerians and non-Nigerians) involved in the application of science to proffer innovations in sustainable food security.
- Members of the Advisory Board or Panel of Judges or their relatives are not allowed to enter their works for the Science Prize during their year of service as well as the following year.
- NLNG staff or their family members are ineligible to enter for the prize.
- The work should be of outstanding merit and should have advanced the frontiers of knowledge and/or provide an innovative solution in the area of sustainable food security.
- The submission for consideration must be original and must indicate the specific area of merit, and all submissions must relate to that particular area.
- All material in support of the entry must be submitted within the time stipulated.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
NOTE: Winners will be announced to the public in September 2022 and presented in October 2022. Documents Required for Application
- Supporting articles/documents.
- One scanned passport-sized photograph.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Flour Mills of Nigeria Prize for Innovation Competition: ₦5 Million Grand Prize on Offer
- ₦12 Million In Funding On Offer In The Deji Alli ARM Youth Talent Award 2023
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of December 2022
- The MRS Oil 2022 Scholarship Scheme: Applications Ongoing