Read more about Opportunities
About The PrizeWith The Nigeria Prize for Literature, it is expected that the quest for a prestigious prize will improve the quality of writing, editing, proof-reading, and publishing in the country with a far-reaching positive effect on print, broadcast journalism, film and theatre production.
AwardThe Nigeria Prize for Literature – USD $100,000 Procedure for NLNG Prize for Literature
- All applicants must complete and submit their entries online via www.thenigeriaprizes.org. Applicants must also include websites where e-copies or their publications can be purchased.
- Twelve (12) copies of entry and an e-copy, with evidence of Nigerian citizenship (photocopy of Nigerian passport or National Identity Card), may be submitted either by author or publisher. Books should be submitted to Nigeria LNG Limited’s External Relations Division, promoters of the prize, by the stipulated deadline.
- No book published before January 2018 will be accepted.
- An author will enter only one published work. Unpublished work will not be previously submitted for this competition may be re-submitted at a later date, even if major considered. No book revisions have been made or a new edition published. The prize will be awarded for no other reason than excellence.
- No member of the Advisory Board or Panel of Judges can enter their work(s) for the award in the period in which they are serving and two years thereafter. No entries will be entertained from members of NLNG staff and their families.
- Failure to meet all stated conditions above will lead to disqualification of the entry.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Documents Required For Application
- Evidence of Nigerian citizenship (Nigerian passport or National Identity Card).
- One scanned passport-sized photograph.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply For The FrieslandCampina Graduate Professional Scheme 2022
- Apply For The Flour Mills Of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program
- The FCMB Executive Trainee Program For Young Nigerian Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria, Second Week Of August 2022