Read more about Monday Motivation
However, in this article, I discuss essential Monday morning routines that will help you perform well in the coming days; routines that will ensure that you become your productive self as the new week begins.
- Wake up on time. This could be a struggle for anyone, especially after cold nights. The truth is, if you do not wake up early, you might start to run behind on your schedule for the day. In order to help you get up as early as possible, set your alarm clock/phone and keep it at a distance from your bed. Once you go out of bed to switch it off, do some stretches. Stretches will make you feel energized. Have a warm bath afterwards.
- Try meditation. Meditation will help you to lessen the anxiety of the new week. It will help you to begin the day and the new week with peace, and to control your emotions so that you can handle stress effectively.
- Show gratitude at all times. Think about the good things you have achieved, remember all your successes, spend a few minutes appreciating yourself. Next, think positively of the new week and what you hope to achieve in it. Positivity sets the mood for success.
- Develop yourself in good ways. You could have a healthy breakfast. Or take out an hour to listen to a podcast. Or do some exercises. Doing these things habitually will set the ground for decent personal development that will result in increased productivity.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Make Monday a special day. You could add something you really enjoy to the day’s schedules and actively look forward to it. That way, you will not dread each week’s Monday as it comes.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Do not skip each day’s breakfast. Add fruits to your breakfast menu.
- Begin tour Monday with an open heart and a clear conscience. This means that you would have to discontinue any misunderstanding and quarrels of days ago and avoid bringing them into the new week.
- Always make your bed. As the first task of the day, making your bed will spur you to go on with other tasks. An arranged bed will remind you that the duties for the day have already begun, which means you would need no motive to get back to sleep.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Nadayar Enegesi: From Building Wealth to Building Well-Being
- Monday Motivation: Inspirational Quotes For Endless Determination
- Never Give Up On Reaching Your Desired Goal
- Monday Motivation: 8 Great Tips For Combating Anxiety In The Workplace