Read more about Business
What Is Logistics Business About?A logistics business is involved in planning, implementing, and controlling the movement and storage of goods, services, or information within a supply chain and between the points of origin and consumption. Logistics may also pertain to warehousing, transportation, merchandise, packaging, material handling, disposal and security within the business sector.
Equipment Needed For Logistics Business
- Bus/Truck/Cargo Bike
- Computer System
- Mobile Phone
- Accounting and other Software
- Dispatch Box
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Define Your Mode Of Operation
- Do you want to operate with bikes, buses, or trucks?
- Will you be involved with interstate or intrastate delivery?
- Are you going to focus on a particular industry or sector?
- Do you want to begin as an agent, transporter or contractor?
Draft A Business Plan
- An overview of your logistics business
- Executive summary
- General company description
- SWOT analysis
- Market Research
- Your Strategy
- The Team
- A marketing plan
- An operational plan
- Financial projection
- An appendix
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
Register Your Business With CAC
Acquire Funding And Capital
Set Up A Website For Your Logistics Business
Get An Office Space
Hire The Right Staff
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- SME Spotlight: Matog Consulting
- Debt Vs Equity Finance: Which Is Better For Your Business?
- 6 Things to Consider Before Investing in Commercial Real Estate
- Connect Nigeria Business Mixer: Meet the Speakers