Nigerian Agip Exploration (NAE) is organizing a scholarship scheme for Nigerian postgraduate students. The program, which is offered on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC, will cover the tuition costs for Nigerian graduates who undertake to study either in Nigeria or overseas.
The NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award is a Corporate Social Responsibility effort of Nigerian Agip Exploration. It is executed in line with the organization’s commitment to train and develop skilled manpower in Nigeria.
This scholarship program is open to candidates who have an offer of admission to study any one of the following courses:
- Petroleum Economics
- Engineering (Petroleum, Subsea, Civil, Mechanical, Marine, Chemical, Electrical/Electronics)
- Law (Petroleum/Oil and Gas)
This scholarship program will cover the cost of tuition for students who qualify for it.
Persons who wish to apply for the NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award should meet these conditions:
- Have at least a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable Nigerian university.
- Must have been admitted into a one year Master’s Degree program in any of the fields mentioned above. The institution of study may be located either in Nigeria or overseas.
- Not be more than 28 years old by December 31, 2022.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Have an international passport that’s valid for travel for at least one year starting in September 2022 (for candidates looking to study overseas).
The Application Process
Applicants should clearly scan these documents:
- First-degree certificate
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Valid ID card (Voter’s card, Driver’s License, National ID Card)
- Passport photograph (450×450 pixels) with white background (not older than three months)
- Birth Certificate from Local Government
- Provisional letter of admission into a university (local or overseas) for the 2021/2022 session (this should be for the course that the candidate’s application states)
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
They should also label each document correctly, and attach them to the appropriate upload section.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Apply For The Vine Fund 2022 For Social Impact Organizations
- Applications Open For The Chevron NMA Graduate Internship Program
- Apply For The iHatch Startup Incubator Program Cohort II
- $45,000 On Offer In The Pitch AgriHack 2022 Digital Agriculture Competition For AgriTech Startups