1. Donald Trump has been elected the 45th President of the United States of America.
2. Global markets plunged at the possibility of Trump’s election as President of the United States of America.
3. Dangote has announced an investment of $20 billion in Nigeria, an investment expected to create about 250,000 jobs over the next five to ten years.
4. A 12-year-old pupil of Vivian Fowler Memorial College for Girls, Lagos State, Tomisin Ogunnubi has developed a mobile tracking Android app, ‘My Locator’, that helps users track their geographic location.
5. The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has released the Consumer Protection Framework to protect consumers’ assets, promote financial stability and enhance consumer confidence in the financial services industry, amongst others.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply