1. Data subscribers accuse FG, NCC justifies 200% hike and workers foresee an increase in crime rate as Nigerians will begin to pay more for data services from December 1st.
2. The Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) yesterday presented the winner of the 2016 Nigeria Prize for Literature, Abubakar Adam Ibrahim with a cheque of $100,000 cheque (about N46 million), for his debut novel, Season of Crimson Blossoms.
3. Acting Director, Corporate Communication, CBN, Mr Isaac Okoroafor has disclosed that a 50kg bag of Nigeria rice now sells for N8,000 in Ebonyi State.
4. Group, Wailing Wailers, have asked the FG and NCC to abort plans of tariff increment for data services.
5. Telecoms stakeholders have called for National Information Communication Technology framework for policing to combat vandalism of telecoms equipment and the use of unregistered SIM cards in the country.
You might also like:
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
- Eid-el-Kabir: FG Declares Monday And Tuesday As Public Holidays
- 2022 BET Awards: Tems Becomes First Nigerian Woman To Win Best International Act
- 2023 Elections: Fresh Voter Registration Hits 10.4 Million