1. Beginning from December 1, 2016, taxpayers will receive their withholding tax certificate in their emails within one week of payment, Mr. Babatunde Fowler of Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) has said.
2. The Cross River State government has signed a contract with Huawei Technology of China to make Calabar Nigeria’s first digital city.
3. To boost commerce and industry, the Senate has urged the Federal Government to establish inland ports in Onitsha, Enugu, Aba, Maiduguri, and Bauchi.
4. To streamline its operations and boost capital adequacy, Skye Bank may sell some or all of its local and foreign subsidiaries.
5. International oil companies (IOCs) have given a discount of $1.7billion off Nigeria’s debts of $6.8billion cash call joint venture accrued over the past 6 years.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister