1. Following the request of the Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, President Muhammadu Buhari has given the approval of the transformation of the Presidential Lodge, at Marina, to the Lagos State Government into a world-class arts and global tourism center.
2. Under the Anchor-Borrower Programme, the Federal Government has released the sum of ₦2 billion to Jigawa State farmers as agricultural loan for rice and wheat production.
3. In collaboration with the Military Pensions Board, e-payment service provider, eTranzact International Plc has unveiled an electronic payment card to all retired members of the Nigerian armed forces to offer identification, verification and rewards.
4. Nigeria, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and host country, South Africa, would represent Africa at the eight-day 2016 ITTF World Junior Table Tennis Championship.
5. Etisalat Nigeria has rewarded winners of the 2016 edition of the Etisalat Prize for Innovation with ₦7 million: ₦5 million to “One Medical” for the Most Innovative Product/Service category and ₦2 million to “Dresses by Aloli” for the Most Innovative Idea category.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply