1. General Electric has carried out the repair of one of Dangote’s gas turbines and says it is committed to investing $2 billion in Africa.
2. The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has said that the Warri-Ajaokuta-Obaro-Abuja central rail project is expected to attract an investment worth $30 billion dollars.
3. The Group Managing Director of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru has said that there lies a $51 billion investment available in Nigeria’s Gas sector and that the country has focused majorly on oil production and not on gas.
4. The Central Bank of Nigeria has cautioned Nigerians against investing in wonder banks, saying their activities are not regulated.
5. In addition to the three in the country, the Minister of Health, Prof. Isaac Adewole has said that Nigeria will have three more obstetric fistula hospitals by 2017, bringing the number to six.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister