1. With respect to the draft policy document which was released last week by the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, indicating that parts of the stocks of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) would be listed for trading on the NSE or other exchanges after its restructuring and corporation, the federal government is yet to take a stand on the proposed listing.
2. The Head, European Union Delegation in Nigeria, Ambassador Michel Arrion, has said at a business forum in Lagos that the EU is committed to ensuring the sustainability of the economic ties between Nigeria and Europe through strategic investment in key sectors, especially SMEs.
3. The federal government plans to scrap NNPC, DPR, Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), and other subsidiaries; in lieu, a consolidated arm Petroleum Regulatory Commission (PRC), will incorporate the activities of the existing petroleum regulatory authorities and also cover new regulatory activities.
4. Opportunities in the petroleum sector are slim and might soon end, according to Vice President Osinbajo at the book launch of Dr Ibe Kachikwu on Monday, due to increasing breakthroughs in renewable energy and electric vehicles.
5. Dana Air marks its eighth year anniversary in Nigeria; says it has flown four million passengers in the last eight years of its existence.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply