1. Emirates Airline is offering Nigerians a 50% discount for all travels to Dubai for Economy and Business Class travellers. Offers are to be secured from now to the 30th of November and cover till May 31st, 2017.
2. To reduce the burden of Forex crises, the Federal Government is planning tax relief for the manufacturing sector.
3. According to the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, proposed projects of the six Special Economic Zones (SEZs) being undertaken by the Federal Government has attracted funding supports of $1 billion from foreign development partners.
4. The Federal Government has revealed a readiness to invest more Nigeria’s telecommunications sector to see 3G and 4G services get to rural areas.
5. First City Monument Bank (FCMB) in partnership with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) are set to host a forum on export trade for businesses and stakeholders in Kano on the 30th of November, 2016.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister