1. The Nigerian Communications Commission has halted plans to increase tariffs on data services on all network followed by an uproar from data consumers.
2. The Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udo Udoma has announced that President Muhammadu Buhari will present the 2017 appropriation bill to the National Assembly next week; date and time will be determined by the National Assembly.
3. StarTimes has unveiled a 60 percent low energy consuming integrated HD digital TV set.
4. The Managing Director, Bank of Industry, Mr. Waheed Olagunju has revealed that the BOI has disbursed ₦5 billion to SMEs in the agroprocessing sector.
5. The BOI plans to support gemstone entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply