1. The Federal Government has backed the ban of the sale of foreign rice in Ebonyi State to encourage local production of the commodity.
2. Kaduna Electric is set to complete the ongoing and first phase of deployment of mass metres in six weeks.
3. The Nigerian Conservation Foundation has introduced the Green Recovery Nigeria, an initiative that will put about 25% of the country’s landmass under forest cover before the next three decades.
4. The Jos Electricity Distribution Company (JED) is set to install about 100,000 smart metres in franchise states- Plateau, Bauchi, Gombe and Benue states by January 2017.
5. The Dangote Group of companies has announced plans to establish rice mills of 250,000 tonnes per annum capacity in Kano State.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply