1. Contributory Pension Scheme operators plan to register 250,000 contributors in the micro-pension scheme that is soon to commence.
2. The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara has announced that the Federal Government will refund not less than ₦20 billion to state governments refund not less than ₦20 billion to state governments for funds they had spent on federal projects within their states.
3. In 2017, the Federal Government plans to bring the country’s power generation to over 6,000MW by adding 1459MW from 20 power plants.
4. The Minister for Labour , Senator Dr. Chris Ngige, has disclosed that the Federal Government plans to create over 500,000 jobs in skill acquisition in 2017, starting from training the participants of the N-Power scheme.
5. The Bank of Industry (BOI) has said that it has disbursed not less than ₦36 billion to the agro-allied sector than ₦36 billion to the agro-allied sector within nine months in 2016, and plans to move its loan advances from $2.7 billion in 2014 to $5.4 billion in 2019.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply