1. Alongside Putin, Trump, and Merkel, Forbes has listed Aliko Dangote as one of the most powerful persons in the world.
2. INEC plans to digitize the process of registration and transfer of Permanent Voter’s Card.
3. Mr. Tinashe Muyambo of Leadway Assurance Company Limited has urged retirees under the Contributory Pension Scheme to take annuity at their retirement.
4. Air Peace has commenced flight operations on the Lagos-Uyo route.
5. BUA targets production of eight million metric tonnes of cement by beginning of 2018.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply