1. The Federal Government has taken the decision to stop the controversial high salaries given to and miscellaneous financial abuses being committed by government management and employees.
2. Nigeria’s agricultural sector hosts first digital platform, Farmcrowdy.com, which allows farmers to sponsor any farm of choice produce and get periodic updates on progress via pictures and videos.
3. As a corporate social responsibility and awareness campaign, the Elegushi Imperial City Promo has rewarded 37 winners in its first draw, of which the first prize is a 650sqm plot of land worth N42 million. Subsequent draws will take place every Thursday through December 29.
4. To address healthcare issues related to labour, birth and first week of newborns, the federal government has launched three policy documents- Nigeria Every Newborn Action Plan, Essential Newborn Care Course (ENCC) training package and National Chlorhexidine Scale Up Strategy document.
5. The Director, Learning, Development and Human Resource Services of the UN, Victor Kisob, has urged Nigerians to apply for UN jobs.
You might also like:
- The CBN’s Plan To Redesign The Naira: 6 Facts You Should Know
- BREAKING: CBN To Redesign the Naira Notes
- Buhari Signs Startup Bill: What It Means
- Nigerian-Born Kemi Badenoch Nominated To Succeed Boris Johnson As UK’s Prime Minister
Leave a Reply