1. Fidelity Bank Plc. has revamped its ATMs across the country
as part of efforts to adapt to emerging changes in the operating environment.
2. The Nigeria Olympic Committee has appointed Dr. Daniel Igali as its Chairman of Technical and Development Commission.
3. Ecobank Nigeria has launched a Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Club
, an initiative aimed at offering preferential business support, products and services to its customers across the country.
4. Stanbic IBTC Bank, a member of Stanbic IBTC Holdings Plc. has launched a lifestyle product known as Priority Pass, a customized card that gives holders access to unique benefits at over 700 airports across the globe.
5. Alhaji Aliko Dangote has said his oil refinery will process 650,000 barrels of crude oil per day.
6. The E-Payment Providers Association of Nigeria (E-PPAN) has entered into partnership with the Financial System Strategy 2020 (FSS 2020) to host Africa’s biggest e-Government Summit on the 7th and 8th July, in Abuja.
7. Citibank Nigeria Limited joins the rest of the world to commemorate the annual Global Money Week
8. The Federal Government has commenced the screening of Nigerian youths for entrepreneurship training
with the launch of the Youths Entrepreneurship Strategy (YES) in Oil and Gas Industry.
9. The 2015 edition of the Splash FM Integrity Marathon was held in Ibadan on Sunday,
with Harris Ismail coming first in the men’s category to win the top prize of N600,000.
10. The Precise Financial Systems (PFS) Limited has advised governments and organisations in the country to always patronize softwares developed in the country.
You might also like:
This article was first published on 23rd March 2015
Leave a Reply