1. Pepsi Football Academy has underlined its rising profile in beach soccer with a commanding performance in this year’s edition of Gidi Culture Festival at the weekend in Lagos.
2. The Chief Executive Officer of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria (Transcorp), Mr. Emmanuel Nnorom has said the withdrawal of SacOil Holdings Limited from participating in OPL 281 will not affect the funding and production prospect of the oil block.
3. The management of Dangote Cement Plc. has said that its planned consolidation of the African expansion drive remains on course with the commencement of production at its $150m Cameroon plant
4. Nigeria’s Purchasing Managers’ Index (PMI) has shown that activities in the manufacturing sector recorded an increase
in February, 2015.
5. Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) has made an investment of additional $14 billion on assets
made up mainly of plants and equipment, with 51 per cent stake by International Oil Companies (IOCs) and 49 per cent belonging to the country through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
6. The Super Eagles will know their group opponents for the qualification tournament of the 2017 CAF Africa Cup of Nations today.
The draw will be held in Cairo immediately after the announcement of the host nation for the tournament.
7. The Debt Management Office (DMO) said it plans to raise N70 billion in sovereign bonds
with maturities ranging between five and 20 years on April 15th.
8. Jaguar Land Rover may have taken the auto world by storm with the launching of a new version of its high-end Range Rover Autobiography.
9. The Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN) has announced that not less than $118, 950 (about N24million) would be up for grabs at the 2015 CAA Grand Prix
scheduled for May 18 in Warri.
10. Former Super Eagles captain and chairman of Delta Football Association, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha will today lead other officials of the State FA on a roadshow round major streets in Warri
to sensitise the fans ahead of the Federations Cup final billed for tomorrow at the Warri City Stadium.
You might also like:
This article was first published on 8th April 2015
Leave a Reply