Read more about Business
As the year gradually comes to an end, the following are my recommendations for entrepreneurs, startups, and professionals: 1. Look at your goals/ targets in 2022 and know how you achieved or didn’t achieve them. Compare Projection vs Actual. 2. What were your major challenges in 2022, and how do you intend to overcome them? 3. What are the three areas you can improve in – in your business or career – that will enhance overall productivity by 80% to 100%?
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
4. What are your goals/ targets for 2023? Your Goals must be SMART-compliant. 5. What are your Key Performance Indicators; do you need to review them? 6. How do you want to achieve your goals? Outline your strategies. 7. Ensure you put a system in place to appraise performance. This can be done weekly, monthly or quarterly. 8. As a Business Leader or Professional, do you need to strengthen or rejig your team?
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
9. Be Positive. Be Innovative. Engage In Smart Hard Work. 10. My mentor Brian Tracy said, “Once you start thinking differently, you start acting differently.” Take a decision to do things differently in 2023. May we excel, amen. George O. Emetuche, CES The Selling Champion. Featured Image Source: EY
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Nurturing Entrepreneurial Growth in the Tech Industry
- Strategies for Financial Success on a Limited Budget
- Overcoming Cross-Border Challenges in Tech Startups
- Effective Pricing Models for SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Startups
Leave a Reply