Read more about Business
How the Program Will ProceedThis program will unfold in three stages. Stage 1 500 businesses will receive support from the EDC’s SME toolkit, including free expert advice from top business consultants, training resources, enterprise-grade software, business templates, and other useful packages. Stage 2 The top 50 businesses from the initial group of 500 will get further business advisory and support services. Stage 3 The final group of 15 businesses will receive an enterprise development program that’s tailored to their specific need, along with intensive business support services.
EligibilityEntrepreneurs who wish to enter for the ProvidusBank SME Challenge must be Nigerian and aged 18 and above. They should also meet these criteria:
- Own a business that’s registered and operational in Nigeria.
- The business must be a profit making enterprise from any sector.
- The founder should be educated, possessing at least an Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Must be able to attend trainings physically and virtually.
- The participant must be able to complete registration for the challenge online.
The Registration Process
- Log on to the website for the challenge. Click on ‘Start Application’.
- Upon providing the requested detail, you will get a confirmation email containing the information required to log in.
- Complete the application. Remember to click on ‘Save and Continue’ after filling in information for each page. At the end of the process, click ‘Submit’.
- Visit the ‘News and Update’ tab of the ProvidusBank SME Challenge site regularly to track the progress of the challenge.
Find our comprehensive listings of businesses in Nigeria here
DeadlineApplications are open until the 21st of September 2020. To register for the ProvidusBank SME Challenge 2020, click here. Featured image source: Small Business Club
Got a suggestion? Contact us: editor at connectnigeria dot com
You might also like:
- How to Avoid Being Defrauded in P2P Cryptocurrency Trading
- How To Learn Growth Hacks from Your Business Competitors
- 7 Tips for Driving Business Growth with Inbound Marketing
- How To Craft a Content Calendar For Your Fashion Business