Read more about Business Growth
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria Daily Newsletter
- The Customer’s Problem. It is very ideal to set up your business where there is available customers’ problem. The question you should also ask yourself: “what is the problem that needs solving?” Some cases exist where customers don’t have problems, however, you need to believe they do want something they can’t afford. Therefore, you have to spot ways to solve their problems. Four-As customer problems to consider when thinking of solving them. They are Alternative, Affordability, Accessibility, and Availability. For example, customers might have the problem of affordability when goods are expensive, due to several factors such as the distance of getting the product. The problem of availability might be either scarcity or short supply of product. The dilemma of accessibility could be that there are a lot of roadblocks towards getting a specific product.
- Cost Of Production In The Area.
Did you find this article useful? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- 7 Essential Management Software for Agribusinesses in Nigeria
- Marketing Strategy: Unveiling the Power of Search Intelligence
- How to Craft a Winning Go-to-Market Strategy for Your Business
- Do You Want to Buy Shares in Nigeria? Here’s How