I figured since we often focus on beauty regimes weekly, we should try something different. Believe me I am a strong advocate for beauty regimes (A girl/guy has to look awesome and fab, right?) This week and in the coming weeks I will be introducing another aspect of me, which is the “Foodie” part. As much as I love having healthy skin and hair, I know that beyond what we use, what we eat plays a major part in it too. I am an unashamed foodie, and love healthy foods (although I’m not much of an eater, I specialize in the art of feeding others *winks*).
So this week I will be sharing with you another way to enjoy you chicken wings.
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. salt
- ¼ cup vegetable oil/ olive oil
- A couple of scent leaves
- Add other seasonings that rock your pots (smiles)
- Place wings in bowl
- Pour on it your lemon juice
- Sprinkle on the salt and other seasoning
- Pour in your oil
- Then mix it all together properly
- Marinate for 2 hours at room temperature (You can stir occasionally to keep it well coated)
- Then barbecue the wings or put in a saucepan and bake at 180 degree C for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle on your scent leaves and enjoy.
I hope you enjoy it and have an awesome weekend. Don’t forget to share your pictures with me on Instagram: Enn_Mae, Twitter: @Enn_Mae. You can also email me at email@example.com
for topics you would love me to share on Weekend Pleasures.
See you again next week; lots of love and hugs.
Photo Credit: http://www.mc2creativeliving.com/
About the Writer:
Eniola M. Adeniji is a God chaser, and the CEO Enn_Mae Couture and Enamora Foods. She is also a freelance social media manager and writer. A food, music and photography addict; she also blogs at ennmae.wordpress.com.
You might also like:
This article was first published on 7th November 2015
Leave a Reply