Read more about Education
It is a regional university and has campuses in Quesnel, Terrace, and Fort St. John, with more than 50+ undergraduate and postgraduate courses available.
- Affordable tuition fee
- Seamless application Process
- Provision of Financial Aid to student
- Award Presentation
- Health Service Support
- IT Support
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
List of Documents Needed
- International passport
- High School Certificate (WAEC/A-Levels or equivalent)
- Updated CV (with start and end date MM/YY)
- Certificate of previous education
- Transcript of previous Education
- Two Reference letters (one Academic/one work)
- Statement of purpose (For scholarships only)
- Proof of English proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Letter From your previous university). (For non-English speakers only)
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
How To Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via our social media page on Instagram: @prime56consultingltd
- Our representative will reach out to you with a link to fill in your details and submit your documents.
- Fill in the university and course (2 universities and 2 courses) you’re interested in at the University of Northern British Columbia.
- Please note that we can only apply for 2 universities and courses per student. #prime56consultingltd
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Dochase Adx and 02 Academy Lagos Collaborate to Advance Digital Literacy
- Unlocking Exam Success: The Distinction Advantage!
- Canterbury Christ Church University Is Open for January 2024.
- 5 Growth Strategies for the Nigerian EdTech