Read more about Opportunities
The organizers of the THRIVE Global Impact Challenge say that their contest seeks to identify, spotlight, and support startups that are building a sustainable future for agriculture. These startups will be leveraging contemporary technologies and delivering innovative solutions that positively impact the industry, the environment, and the communities they serve.
BenefitsWinners of the challenge could enjoy these benefits:
- Get up to $1 million in investment from SVG Ventures
- Secure a place at the THRIVE Global Accelerator Program in Silicon Valley
- Get a place at the Silicon Valley Startup Bootcamp to be held in March 2024 (for two founders)
- Participate in the Impact Strategy Program sponsored by ICL Planet Startup Hub
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityThis contest is open to startups that meet the following criteria:
- Must be an early-stage startup at the seed to series A stage
- Should be active in at least one of these focus areas: soil health and biodiversity, increasing food security, reducing and offsetting Green House Gas (GHG) emissions, and water management and quality
- Must be able to demonstrate that they have positive climate and environmental impact
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
- Applications will remain open until July 28, 2023.
- Eight finalists will be selected from the pool of entrants. They will attend the THRIVE Global Impact Summit, where they will pitch their solutions to investors, industry leaders, and government officials. This event will take place on November 2, 2023.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2024 for Nigerian Startups
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of December 2023
- Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Program 2024
- The Cowrywise Ambassadors Program 2024