She Works Here, Nigeria’s largest all-woman accelerator, is marking its third anniversary. In line with this, it is calling on women-led SMEs involved in the renewable energy space to apply for a grant from it. If you are a woman and you currently run a startup, small or medium-scale business in that space, you should consider sending in your application.
The She Works Here Clean Energy Convertible Grants are designed to close the gender gap that exists in the clean energy industry. Through this program, She Works Here aims to encourage more women to build and deploy solutions that contribute to a sustainable environment.
This grant program is open to women-owned, technology-supported startups in solar home systems, mini-grids, waste to energy, and other renewable energy niches. It particularly targets businesses that are enabling women end-users to make productive use of renewable energy solutions.
Businesses that She Works Here selects from the pool of applicants will receive a ₦5 million convertible grant.
The grant will enable them to build their technological capacity, hire more staff, and improve their supply chains.
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Should be an alumnus of the She Works Here accelerator
- Must be active in the renewable energy space
- Must be utilizing technology for the benefit of the women it targets
- Should be able to sustain itself after receiving and repaying the grant
- Should have annual audit report spanning two years
- Must be able to repay the grant within 12 months
She Works Here expects applicants to upload the following when they register: business registration documents, annual financial reports for 2020 and 2021, two professional references, and a project budget. They can download a template for the budget from the registration page linked below.
Applications will remain open until August 31, 2022.
If you would like to apply for the She Works Here Clean Energy Convertible Grant, you can do so on the Google form linked here.Featured Image Source: Opportunities for Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- $10,000 Grant on Offer in the Global Good Fund 2024 Fellowships
- How to Start a PropTech Business in Nigeria
- 5 Reasons to Start a PropTech Business in 2023
- Harnessing the Full Potential of YouTube for Nigerian Businesses
I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. bitcoincasino I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day
I am not real good with English but I come up this very leisurely to understand.