Read more about Opportunities
Thus far, the DBN has trained over 2,000 MSMEs virtually and physically. It has achieved this by taking advantage of partnerships and engaging trainees via virtual and physical training platforms. The current edition of its training program, which is the 5th of its kind, will run its course in the same manner.
BenefitsBusinesses which take part in the DBN Entrepreneurship Training Program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn accounting, bookkeeping, and financial management best practices
- Gain a strong grasp of marketing and sales techniques to grow their customer base
- Be prepared to access funding from lenders and investors
- Stand a chance of receiving grant funding worth ₦500,000 after a pitching session
- Learn to bake sustainability into their business models
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityThis program is open to businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Owner must be at least 18 years old
- They must be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria
- Their business must be based in Nigeria
- The business must be for-profit and may operate in any sector
- Applicants should be able to devote time to the training program if or when they are accepted into it
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
- The DBN Entrepreneurship Training Program has three components: virtual training, onsite (physical) training, and a pitching event. The venues for the on-site training will be Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
- If you would like to apply for this program, you can do so HERE.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The Deji Alli ARM Young Talent Award 2024 for Nigerian Startups
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of December 2023
- Saroafrica International Graduate Trainee Program 2024
- The Cowrywise Ambassadors Program 2024