“What do Benjamin Franklin, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, Simon Cowell, Coco Chanel, Walt Disney and the owner of a neighbourhood restaurant, landscaping company and retail store have in common? They are all entrepreneurs. They had an idea and turned it into a business.”
So reads the first paragraph on the web page
that tells you more about the Creative Entrepreneurs Association of Nigeria
(CEAN). This association is the premier Nigerian entrepreneurship network which celebrates creativity in entrepreneurship, bringing together business persons, and high achievers in their fields of expertise, to build a network of ideas, opportunities, resources, and support.
Now the Creative Entrepreneurs Association of Nigeria is organising a programme for young Nigerians. They have teamed up with an International Media Organisation to mentor 5 lucky Nigerian entrepreneurs.
To be eligible for this project, you must meet the following criteria:
1. Applicant must be Nigerian
2. Applicant must be aged between 19 – 26 years old
3. Applicant must be Entrepreneurial—either currently running a business or planning to run one soonest.
4. Person must be available for an interview with the international crew on Saturday June 9, 2012 in Lagos.
5. Send the following to email@example.com
a. Full name
b. Mobile number
c. Email address
d. Twitter handle
g. Marital Status
h. Short bio
i. Description of current or proposed enterprise in 2 paragraphs
6. All applications must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 12 noon on June 7, 2012.
7. Successful applicants will be contacted before 6 p.m. on the 8th of June, 2012.
For more information and questions send a mail to email@example.com
Visit the official website at www.creative-nigeria.org
You might also like:
This article was first published on 6th June 2012 and updated on June 8th, 2012 at 2:36 pm