VerifyMe is an app that has distinguished itself at PID verifications in Nigeria. The verification platform enables seamless, real-time ID verifications; a procedure that helps to build trust between brands and their clients.
The new update of the VerifyMe Agent App allows for property verification. This new verification expands the VerifyMe website’s address verification flow to account for various property types such as apartments, flats, and hotels, as the case may be.
A new tab now exists on the portal called “Assets”. Just like the address verification, individuals can choose an assigned request from the queue and complete the verification.
The app empowers its users, too. Users can gain skills and earn money by verifying applicants’ homes, offices, or business addresses. The verifications on the VerifyMe App meet Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and CBN tier 3 requirements.
- Last-mile Verification requests types by proximity for digitization via the app.
- Easy-to-use process steps to complete an Address, Guarantor, or Employment verification.
- Integrated with Google Maps to help you locate addresses quickly.
- Stores all collected data locally where network coverage is unreliable or unavailable.
- Records GPS coordinates for all pictures you take.
- Tracks all completed and pending address verifications for easy monitoring.
- Contains support training and FAQ materials to help you resolve issues in the field.
How To Get Started
1. Download the app on Google Play Store.
2. Create an account by inputting your information (name, phone number, email address etc.)
3. Verify your identity by using your National Identity Number (NIN), Bank Verification Number (BVN) or driver’s license.
4. Enter your bank account details to enable us to pay you.
5. Accept and complete your first verification request.
6. Get Paid!
Join Nigeria’s largest identity verification network by downloading the VerifyMe Agent App and signing up. This app offers verification agents the opportunity to fulfil Know-Your-Customer (KYC) requests made by clients all over the country.
Download the VerifyMe Agent App today!Featured Image Source: Now we made it in Africa
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Strategies for FinTech Companies to Increase App Adoption
- Personality Profile: Esther Eruchie, CEO FriendnPal
- Things To Incorporate in a Super App That Serves Farmers
- The Importance of Having a Mobile App for Your Business