Social media first emerged as a tool to connect to each other. These days, it has grown into a tool for businesses to promote their brands on social media and boost visibility.
It is now virtually impossible to run an eCommerce business without having a social media presence. Therefore, it is necessary to design your eCommerce website in such a way that it supports social media sharing.
Here are 4 tips to promote your eCommerce business on social media.
Create Social Ecommerce Platforms
Social media channels make shopping within a network more seamless than ever before. When it comes to shopping, Instagram and Facebook use the same backend. Once you’ve loaded in your product catalogue or linked your website’s eCommerce platform (e.g. Jumia or Konga), you can begin tagging products on your posts.
Tagging products on Instagram enables customers to view purchasing details with a single tap. When you click on the tagged product, you’ll be sent to the product’s website page, where you’ll be given the option to purchase it.
Set Up A Blog
Setting up blogs can be effective in turning potential customers into clients. It can also help an online business establish itself as an authority in the industry.
With blogging, you can make your customers understand your products better. Blogging on a regular basis can help you increase traffic to your eCommerce site, generate more leads, and thus, increase profits.
It is imperative to be consistent with your blog posts. You can use a blog to market your products and services, boosting the visibility and reputation of your company. If your blog continues to provide value, other businesses may hire you to advertise their products and services.
Cultivate A Relationship With Your Audience
To increase traffic and revenue, you must engage and connect with your followers. When you ensure your customers have positive experiences with your products, they are more likely to become ambassadors for your brand. Some effective ways you can collaborate to promote your eCommerce business include:
- Requesting a candid review of your product from an influencer.
- Creating a high-value giveaway in collaboration with other businesses that cater to similar demographics.
- Organising an Instagram Video Q&A with influencers who are relevant to your brand.
- Hosting a webinar or a virtual summit, to interact directly with followers and reach more audiences.
- Analyse Your Online Sales With The Use Of Analytics.
Analytics can be highly beneficial in your approach to social selling. Continually using social media data to inform your sales plans will only benefit your ROI.
Social media analytics can give you useful insights using eCommerce-related data such as website clicks, profile visits, mentions from customers, ad offers and clickthroughs.Featured Image Source: Medium
You might also like:
- Mastering Growth: Advanced Strategies for Nigerian SMEs Triumph
- Strategic Human Capital Management for Success in Nigerian Enterprises
- How to Avoid Being Defrauded in P2P Cryptocurrency Trading
- How To Learn Growth Hacks from Your Business Competitors