Post Image
Hong-Kong-600x440   Skye Bank Plc has partnered with Emirates Holidays in launching a new package known as the Skye Emirates Holiday package. With this package, holders of Skye Bank’s Select Accounts are to deposit only 20% of the total travel cost while the bank provides the other 80% balance in the form of a loan. Travellers who take advantage of this package are able to travel to all Emirates Airline’s destinations across the globe. Mr. Timothy Oguntayo, the bank’s Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer designate unveiled the new package in Lagos on Monday. He described it as a package purposefully built on the overriding theme of luxury and class. He continued, “Skye Bank is partnering with Emirates Holidays to treat our customers to exclusive summer and Christmas vacation experiences. Our customers can now book their vacation in style through Skye Bank with only a 20 per cent upfront deposit of the total holiday cost.  Skye Bank will complete the 80 per cent payment and enable our customers enjoy the best advance booking rates for all Emirates destinations across the world. In addition to this, our customers can enjoy two free lounge visits during the summer travel period from May to September.” He explained that the bank’s strategic partnership with Priority Pass International guarantees its premier and priority banking customers access to over 600 airport VIP lounges in over 275 cities of the world irrespective of class of travel, huge discounts at most international hotel chains, access to over 350 spas and wellness centres across the world, discounts on select international brands of car hire companies and a special luggage retrieval programme. Oguntayo was represented by the bank’s Executive Director, South-South, Mrs. Ibiye Ekong who described the package as announcing a new dawn for their esteemed customers as they enjoy the unique package of benefits and savings. In addition, Nkolika Okoli, Group Head, Retail Banking said that the package was designed to bring value to the customers by positively affecting their lifestyles and travel experiences, while the Director of Finance, Emirates Holidays, Mr. Roger Vakayil described their partnership with Skye Bank as one that will bring immeasurable benefits to the people.  

You might also like:
This article was first published on 4th June 2014

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *