Read more about Monday motivation
Ask yourself this question: What would Valentine’s Day in my workplace feel like? Every February 14th, people leave their homes for work and they are not allowed to change the monotonous atmosphere of their workplaces. Honestly, it does not have to be just another day in the office. Brand employers can come up with ideas that will motivate the team as well as foster the feeling of love amongst everybody. Below are some amusing ideas for workplace Valentine’s Day activities. These great examples will increase productivity and generally create a mood of happiness.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Find them below:
- Send/Exchange Valentine cards. Captivate your employees and generate good office vibes.
- Organise fun games to improve your employees’ relationships and to strengthen the team as a whole.
- Do a vote on the various personalities that your employees subscribe to and reward accordingly. You can vote for your favourite coworker/colleague.
- Give your employees the opportunity to show gratitude and practice thankfulness. When people are readily appreciated, a lasting impression is made and the spirit of goodwill is established.
- Make a list of daily kindness challenges and encourage your employees to participate in them.
- Secretly write and post Thank You in strategic places in the office, and talk to others to comply.
- Share gifts amongst yourself.
Did you find this article useful? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Nadayar Enegesi: From Building Wealth to Building Well-Being
- Monday Motivation: Inspirational Quotes For Endless Determination
- Never Give Up On Reaching Your Desired Goal
- Monday Motivation: 8 Great Tips For Combating Anxiety In The Workplace