Read more about How-To
There are thousands of social gamers across the world who Livestream themselves playing exciting video games. Businesses are also getting to harness YouTube live streaming to demonstrate their products/services to end-users or to engage clients. Mobile live streaming has become an ideal tool for building audience engagement in real-time. The beauty of live streaming, however, is that it can also be done with an enabled mobile device. Users who do not have the technical know-how of setting up channelled YouTube Livestream can as well Livestream on YouTube via mobile. Unlike live streaming on other social platforms such as Facebook, the only challenging requirement for newcomers via YouTube live streaming is that users can only Livestream once their channel has reached a minimum of 1000 subscribers. For enthusiasts who already have a thousand subscribers on their YouTube channel, tips highlighted below can further guide on how to Livestream on YouTube using a mobile device.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- Download and install the YouTube app from either Apple’s AppStore for iOS or Google Play for Android users.
- The next step to Livestream on YouTube is to enable live streaming on the YouTube Studio dashboard because live streaming is disabled by default on new YouTube channels.
- Once you have opened the app, then go to your designated YouTube channel which you may have created using this tip.
- Tap on the ‘Create’ button displayed in the middle of your YouTube app interface.
- Accept all of the permissions to access your device video and microphone.
- Set a title for your Livestream.
- You can go to ‘More options’ to add a description to your Live session which is about to stream to your audience and you can also add monetization to the Livestream. You can also set age restrictions, tweak privacy settings, or even schedule a time for your live stream in case you don’t want to go live immediately.
- Once you have clicked ‘Next’, an option to take a picture or upload an existing phone for your Livestream thumbnail will be requested of you.
- Finally, you may click on ‘Go live’ once you are done with all of these.
- When you are done with your live streaming session, click on ‘Finish’ and your Livestream will appear as part of videos on your channel.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- 6 Business Ideas within AgriTech Nigerian Entrepreneurs Can Explore
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Nigeria’s PropTech Industry
- FriendnPal is Now Available on Google Playstore
- How to Win More Prospects with Content Marketing