Read more about Tech
In Nigeria, there are a dozen AgriTech companies. They are thriving. It is common to see them receive investors’ backing. The leading AgriTech companies are Farmcrowdy, Groupfarma, Farmsponsor, FarmKart, Thrive Agric, Ezfarming, Payfarmer, Piggyvest and so on so forth. In this article, I discuss how you can start your own AgriTech company and grow it to be a reputable company.
Design Your Business Plan
- Who are your ideal clients?
- What will you offer your clients?
- Is your service niche specific?
- How many clients do you want to serve within a specific period?
- How do you reach out to them?
- How much will it cost to get the startup running?
Identify Your Business Model
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Partner With Farmers
Create A Custom-made App Software
Build Your Website
Register to attend the Connect Nigeria Business Mixer
Also, an ideal colour for your website should be a lemon, green, orange, white, and another colour of vegetables.
Reach Out To Investors
Execute Your Social Media Marketing Strategies
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- 5 Reasons to Start a PropTech Business in 2023
- Data Breach Epidemic in Africa: Nigeria Takes the Lead with a 64% Increase
- Addressing the Critical Financial Challenges of Nigerian FinTechs
- ChatGPT founder, Sam Altman, visits Nigeria on an AI tour
Leave a Reply