Read more about Business
Each of these Founders has demonstrated a high level of perseverance and creativity, and their businesses have been thoroughly vetted and supported by a panel of Lagos’s top startup experts and investors. And now, without further ado, Founder Institute Lagos presents the newest Alumni of the Lagos program:
- YuSocial – a revolutionary social network that allows content creators to earn from their content and engagement.
- Doorway Africa – a web and mobile learning management solution to help students between the ages of 5 and 25 bridge learning gaps.
- Kharis Infrastructure Solutions – end-to-end services in CCTV, automation, software and hardware design, and IT consultancy.
- Ecorocks – a startup that manufactures standard building materials, which have met the standard and are more affordable than traditional building materials.
- SmartParcel – a company that uses SmartLockers to resolve challenges along first and last-mile delivery, enabling e-commerce vendors to deliver with unique codes.
- IVO HEALTH – a healthcare technology company focused on digitalizing hypertension management for Africans.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- FIXXARR – an online platform that enables easy availability of towing vehicles for towing services needed by drivers who experience critical vehicle breakdowns.
- MoreGas – a company that provides innovative domestic biogas, as a free gas alternative to the use of LPG, firewood, and kerosene for households and businesses.
- Codeant Technology – an ed-tech startup that teaches women and children coding and digital skills.
- Kirgawa Technologies – a platform for event planners to connect with local vendors, sponsors, and exhibitors.
- Sologid Technology – a company that serves the need for comprehensive workspace solutions for Africa-focused entrepreneurs.
- Vevet – a software solution that offers data insight and a marketplace for SME retailers to improve their inventory and revenue.
- Hydropool – a solution aggregating water vendors to provide on-demand water delivery and metered supply for Nigerians in water-stressed environments.
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
- Get Syynd Creative Talent Funding Marketplace – an AI-powered tool for profiling creative talents and predicting profitability requirements.
- Mr. DIY – a social e-commerce platform that sells select categories and dropshipping as a service.
- Payclusion – a payment wallet that simplifies overseas transactions for freelancers and startup business owners.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Top 10 Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs
- Top 10 Thoughtful Christmas Gifts for Corporate Clients
- 7 Side Hustles to Help You Make Extra Cash for Christmas
- Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Starting a Business