The I-Invest Mobile App is a platform where you can invest in treasury bills and other fixed income products, monitor the growth of your investment real-time, and liquidate your investments at any time into your cash wallet. The app was developed by Parthian Partners, a pan African inter-brokerage services firm in partnership with Sterling Bank Plc.
Using the I-Invest mobile app, you can now perform a broader range of financial transactions other than the usual money transfers, utility bill payments and airtime purchases. You can purchase treasury bills without having to pass through brokers and won’t have to visit banks to fill forms. The same opportunities available to experienced and institutional investors to save money and improve their money market portfolios are also available to you. Interest accrues daily, while the investment amount and interest will be credited to your account on maturity.
The app is available for both iOS and Android devices.
How to use
- Download I-Invest app for iOS or Android.
- Register and provide up-to-date KYC details.
- Fund account with a minimum amount of 100,000 Naira using any mobile banking platform, a debit card or pay at any bank branch.
- Select from the list of available securities, with a minimum amount of 100,000 Naira and confirm the transaction.
- Withdrawals are easy. With up-to-date KYC details, you only need to provide bank details, withdrawal amount and correct answers to secret questions and the money will be credited to the provided bank account.
Featured image source: i-investng.com
You might also like:
- Things To Incorporate in a Super App That Serves Farmers
- The Importance of Having a Mobile App for Your Business
- Crypto Miner Apps
- TrueFlutter, The App That Makes You Fall In Love
Shalom let me give a trier.