There is an opening to fill the Business Support and Management position at Standard Chartered Bank. If this is something you think you can do, read on.
Read more about Opportunities
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We help customers across our footprint with the management of their day-to-day finances and savings. You’ll learn about our product offerings, how we position them in the market and the processes and strategies behind them. Your experiences will cover different segments, products and channels and our customer experience.
You’ll get involved in:
- Monitoring the global markets for patterns and insights to produce market reports.
- Shape the development and way we present our wealth management products and services for clients.
- Develop client behaviour analytics and formulate new client engagement plans.
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
Your Career Progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role in Wealth Management. These could be in areas such as:
- Product Management.
- Investment Advisory.
- Business and Segment Management.
What you’ll do over 18 months:
- International induction – these are classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business functions.
- 12-month training rotation – you’ll spend twelve months in Wealth Management where you’ll learn how to engage with clients. You’ll broaden your experience with rotations into areas including Risk, Product/Segments, Distribution/Front Line, and lastly Digital.
- 6-month business rotation – your last rotation will add to your knowledge of the product and client transaction lifecycle. It will also give you exposure to areas such as Funds, Wealth Propositions and Solutions, and Investment Strategy. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best and begin your Standard Chartered career.
- Be in your final year of study for a university degree or higher, or have graduated in the last two years, and;
- Have the permanent legal right to work in the country you’re applying to.
Deadline: 30th April 2022.
Featured Image Source: Smartchoice PK
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org