In a world full of opinions and beliefs, it can be hard to be oneself. However, we’ve seen several people in society who were successful at being themselves and came to be loved by many.
Even if some people don’t like you for being who you are, be rest assured that there will be people who will identify with you and love you just the way you are. So, what are you waiting for? Start being yourself.
In the end, you will find out that it is more rewarding to be your true authentic self than to try to copy others. Here are 10 quotes to inspire you and give you more insights into what being yourself truly means.
1. “There is nothing noble about being superior to some other man…true nobility is in being superior to your previous self.” – Hindu Proverb.
2. “Once you embrace your value, it neutralizes when others think less of you.”– Rob Liano.
3. “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything? Talking nicely also applies when you’re talking to yourself.”– Victoria Moran.
4. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”– Eleanor Roosevelt.
5. “Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, cruelty… It covers it up, with a creative version of pride and ego. Only restitution, forgiving
yourself and others, compassion, repentance and living with dignity will ever erase the past.”– Shannon L. Alder.
6. “Our self-respect tracks our choices.”– Dan Coppersmith.
7. “Tonight…I’ll be alive and ain’t that worth the party?”― Yesika Salgado, ‘Corazón‘.
8. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. “Self-pity gets you nowhere.” – Harry Emerson Fosdick.
10. Being honest with yourself is the highest form of self-respect. If you’re not feeling something, don’t do it. – DailyZen
11. You become what you give your attention to…If you yourself don’t choose what thoughts and images you expose yourself to, someone else will. -Epictetus
12. Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie comes to a point where he cannot distinguish the truth within him, or around him, and so loses all respect for himself and for others. And having no respect he ceases to love. – Fyodor Dostoevsky
13. Every relationship you have is a reflection of your relationship with yourself. – Deepak Chopra
14. Make it a goal to see the best in everyone and the best will come back to you. – Rhonda Byrne
15. You are loved just for being who you are, just for existing. You don’t have to do anything to earn it. Your shortcomings, your lack of self-esteem, physical perfection, or social and economic success – none of that matters. No one can take this love away from you. – Ram Dass
16. To be nobody-but-yourself — in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else — means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight. – E.E. Cummings
17. True reassurance: not that one’s plans will inevitably work out, but that one’s human worth is not on the line if they don’t. – Alain de Botton
18. To express oneself honestly, not lying to oneself; that, my friend, is very hard to do. – Bruce Lee
19. Avoid the crowd. Do your own thinking independently. Be the chess player, not the chess piece. – Ralph Charell
20. Be your authentic self, not the person you think other people expect you to be. – Payal KadakiaFeatured Image Source: DepositePosts
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Stop Playing Safe, Step Out So You Can Win & Be Significant
- 20 Personal Growth Quotes To Keep You Going
- 30 Quotes About Gaining New Skills And Self-Development
- Never Give Up On Reaching Your Desired Goal
wjdely tjsnpn ufzkkd brgvogm sujfsf htwsxy
plenty of fish login page absolutely free dating sites
no fees ever 100% completely free dating sites single free dating sites without registering