Read more about Monday Motivation
Furthermore, we ought to make it a point of duty to stay positive in trying situations. If we are able to stay positive and motivated at all times, our brains will work more productively and our energy levels will be increased. To achieve this, happiness is all that is needed. It puts us in a success-oriented feeling and helps us to do our work efficiently. We should all learn how to train our minds to occupy positive zones. These 10 quotes will inspire you to adopt a more positive mindset which is necessary for making you successful, strengthening your bonds with other people, and making you perform your duties well.
- “The most successful people see adversity not as a stumbling block, but a stepping-stone to greatness.” —Shawn Achor
- “A business is successful to the extent that it provides a product or service that contributes to happiness in all of its forms.” —Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”—Unknown
- “The greatest stock market you can invest in is yourself. Finding this truth is better than finding a gold mine.” —Byron Katie
Sign up to the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
- “Don’t use all-or-nothing thinking. Take each day as its own day, and don’t worry about it if you mess up one day. The most important thing you can do is just get back up on the horse.” —Dr. Henry Cloud
- “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
- “One small crack does not mean that you are broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” — Linda Poindexter
- “Once you accept, truly accept, that stuff will happen to you and there is nothing you can do about it, stress miraculously leaves your life.” —Srikumar Rao
- “Do not let your difficulties fill you with anxiety; after all it is only in the darkest nights that stars shine more brightly.” —Ali Ibn Abi Talib
- “If you can’t fly then run; if you can’t run then walk; if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”—Martin Luther King Jr.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Nadayar Enegesi: From Building Wealth to Building Well-Being
- Monday Motivation: Inspirational Quotes For Endless Determination
- Never Give Up On Reaching Your Desired Goal
- Monday Motivation: 8 Great Tips For Combating Anxiety In The Workplace
It’s remaгkable for me to have a site, which is beneficial for
my know-how. thanks admin
You are a very capable person!
I appreciate, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site 🙂
Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I believe your internet site has 1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog significantly easier.