Read more about Opportunities
This competition takes place annually. This year’s theme is ‘Global Co-Creation’. Besides the prize money on offer, the NEC Innovation Challenge also promises winners a chance to expand into the Japanese market through collaborations with its partners. Together, the organizers say, they will develop and roll out innovative solutions that are globally relevant.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
BenefitsThe following awards are up for grabs in this year’s competition:
- NEC Awards: Up to $15,000 for Proof of Concept (PoC) development
- NOFF: The chance to get funded by NOFF
- BIRD Initiative Award: Get support from BIRD Initiative to enter the Japanese market (get connected with Japanese developers, incorporation support, etc.)
- AgriTech Innovator Award: Gain access to the experimental farm field in Kawasaki City
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
- This competition is open to startups that are developing innovative solutions in one of these areas: Large Language Models (LLM), Healthcare, Smart City (especially Smart Retail and Child Safety and Protection), and Urban Agriculture.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Final Week of November 2023
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution Technology Application Program
- The Hitachi Innovation Challenge for Digital Circular Economy 2024
- The GTCO Fund Managers Entry-Level Program