Rats Can Chase People Out of Their Offices: Case In Point, read the tweets below:
National Association of Rats of Nigeria will hold a press conference tomorrow on the defamatory statement by Garba Shehu against its members pic.twitter.com/07pz6e3wbT— Inibehe Effiong (@InibeheEffiong) August 22, 2017
1. Rats are social animals:Take a closer look at the rats in your neighbourhood; if one rat lives alone, it becomes so depressed and lonely. Rats when happy produce a sound similar to laughter to show their excitement. When one is sick or weak, the others stay to look after it. They also succumb to peer pressure like humans.
2. They are sharp animals:Rats are considered to be more intelligent than mice, rabbits, and so on. Smart little critters have good memories, that is why when they find a direct route, they never forget it.
3. Rats are very Shy Animals:Although they are said to be extremely curious, they run away at the sight of a potential threat.
4. They are clean:Rats are extremely conscious of their looks as they spend hours grooming themselves and their groups. Nigerian Rats, sef, well you can find those ones inside the sewers.
5. Body Parts:Their tail gives them a sense of balance while their whiskers help them to interpret the environment as they have poor eyesight
You might also like:
- 5 Facts About Ibidun Ituah-Ighodalo
- Fun Facts About Citrus Fruits
- Fun Facts About the Nose
- 10 Interesting Facts You Didn’t Know About Animals