Shell Nigeria is inviting students in higher institutions to apply for its student internship program. The program will enable participants to gain valuable work experience at Shell offices in the country.
Read more about Opportunities
Persons currently studying courses in any of these fields can apply: Geosciences; Engineering; Finance; Information Technology; Pure, Environmental, and Social Sciences; Commercial; and Arts.
Students who the program’s organizers select to take part in it will learn on the job from experienced professionals. They will get the chance to put theoretical learning into practice in a range of tasks.
Participants will benefit from the Shell Nigeria Student Internship Program in the following ways:
- Gain valuable work experience
- Acquire work-related skills with supervision from experienced professionals
- Build a network of professional contacts
- Gain other important skills like communication, ethics, HSSE, leadership, and teamwork
- Get prepared for corporate life
Applicants should meet these conditions:
- Be a Nigeria citizen
- Be a full-time student at a Nigerian university or polytechnic
- Have approval from their university or polytechnic for the industrial training
Persons who want to apply for this program should have a valid personal email account, with which they will email their application.
Their email should contain the following:
- Their name
- Name of their institution of higher learning
- Matriculation or Student ID number
- Course of study
- Duration of the internship
- Address, email, and phone number
- A scanned copy of the approval letter from their institution
- Their current Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- Google Startup Accelerator for Women Founders
- 2023 Savvy Global Fellowship for Aspiring and Early-Stage Entrepreneurs
- Renmoney Wants to Hire a Legal Intern
- Apply for the Sahara Group 2023 Graduate Management Trainee Program