Read more about Opportunities
Shell says that these scholarships, which are rolled out annually, are a demonstration of its commitment to supporting high academic achievement among Nigerian students. The scholarship program is open to persons in their second year of study at a university accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
BenefitsThe SNEPCo/NNPC scholarship will cover the tuition costs for selected students from across the 36 states of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). This will run for the duration of their study at their institution, subject to maintaining an excellent academic record (a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-point scale).
EligibilityThe SNEPCo/NNPC scholarships are open to students who meet these criteria:
- Be a Nigerian student currently enrolled at a university accredited by the NUC, and in their second year of study
- Have a CGPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-point scale or its equivalent as obtained at their institution of study
- Should not be a current beneficiary of any other scholarship from the oil and gas industry (originating from within or outside of Nigeria)
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
How the Selection Process Will UnfoldFollowing applications, the organizers of the scholarship program will review applicants’ entries, and shortlist candidates for a monitored computer-based test. Only the top 10 candidates from this screening process for each state and the FCT will be chosen and will have their academic credentials verified. A scholarship offer will be made to students who scale through these stages.
Items Required for the Application ProcessApplicants are expected to upload these items when applying for the scholarship program:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of themselves (maximum file size of 200 kilobytes)
- JAMB or university admission letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) result
- O’ Level results and A Level/NCE/OND results where they apply
- Applicants’ academic results at the end of their first year
- Letter of Identification from the State of Origin indicating the applicant’s local government of origin
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
Applications will remain open until April 14, 2023. If you would like to apply for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Program, you can do so HERE. Featured Image Source: Impact Connect
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for Young Graduates
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, First Week of June 2023
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
ZkSync Free Airdrop Crypto: Your Guide to Free Coins in 2023, EARN MORE THAN $1000! https://youtu.be/o1JvjQA-s-M
Buy Steam Keys, Origin Keys, uPlay Keys and PC Games from https://store.diminutivecoin.com. Enjoy instant downloads at fantastic prices. Pay less and play more!