Read more about Opportunities
This initiative, which is merit-based, will offer support to students studying one of these courses: Architecture, Building and Construction Engineering, Building Technology, Cartography, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Project Management, Electrical Engineering, Land Surveying, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Material, Metallurgy, Production Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveying, and Structural Engineering.
BenefitsPersons who are selected by Julius Berger will have their tuition fees paid for by it for the duration of the rest of their studies at their institution of learning.
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityThis opportunity is open to persons who meet these criteria:
- Should be a female and a citizen of Nigeria
- Must be enrolled at a Federal or State-owned university in Nigeria
- Should be a student in the faculty of Engineering, Environmental Sciences, or Technology
- Must be in the Second Year of Full Time Study at a university accredited by the NUC
- Have a GPA of at least 3.5 on a 5-point scale
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
The Application ProcessNote that candidates should have a valid personal email account and phone number. Their application should include personal and educational details, and scanned copies of the following:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of themselves in JPEG format, with a file size not greater than 200 kilobytes
- University of JAMB admission letter
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) result
- O’ Level result and ‘A’ Level/ OND/NCE result(s) where applicable
- Academic results for 100-level
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The Hitachi Innovation Challenge for Digital Circular Economy 2024
- The GTCO Fund Managers Entry-Level Program
- Unlocking Exam Success: The Distinction Advantage!
- The SBN Business Model Pitch Competition