IHS Towers Limited, one of the world’s leading telecommunications infrastructure providers, sponsors an empowerment program targeted at Nigerian entrepreneurs. The program, called Project Empower, will connect 500 business owners to experienced advisors from various industries.
Through this program, persons who run SMEs will receive guidance and advisory services that will enable them to improve their business operations and scale smarter. They will gain insights that could allow them to expand their reach and boost their bottom lines.
The organizers of this program will select beneficiaries according to their states and districts. Business owners should also meet the requirements that organizers have set out (there’s more on this shortly).
Persons who get selected to take part in the program will benefit in the following ways:
- Get linked to experienced advisors from a broad range of industries: agriculture, ICT, media, fashion, interior design, real estate, food or beverage production, health, education, hospitality, and wholesale and retail
- Gain valuable insights and skills through capacity-building sessions
- Have seasoned professionals assess their business and provide them with quality advice for improving their operations
Project Empower is open to persons who meet these conditions:
- Run a business in one of these industries: agriculture, ICT, media, fashion, interior design, real estate, food or beverage production, health, education, hospitality, and wholesale and retail
- Their business must have been operational for at least two years
- Their business should make annual revenue of at least ₦2.5 million
Note: You can also apply to be an advisor if you have at least ten years of experience in any of the above industries and can provide evidence of your experience on your LinkedIn page.
If you would like to apply for the IHS Nigeria Project Empower Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Opportunities for Africans
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The NASME Youth Empowerment Business Scheme Competition
- The Heirs Life Essay Championship 2023 for Secondary Schools
- The Providus Bank Graduate Management Trainee Program 2023
- The Pitch AgriHack 2023 Competition for AgriTech Startups
I was just searching for this info for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that do not rank this kind of informative websites in top of the list. Usually the top web sites are full of garbage.