First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is inviting young Nigerian graduates to apply for its Executive Trainee Program. If you would like to build a career in the Nigerian banking industry, here’s a chance for you to start on that path.
Persons who FCMB selects to take part in this training program will learn what it means to work at a leading financial services provider. They will gain experience on the job and acquire the skills they need to begin their journey in the world of finance.
FCMB says that it intends to make the young people it recruits take part in its drive to serve its customers better. This guarantees that persons who participate in its trainee program will be engaged in the bank’s drive to provide better products and services to its customers.
Persons who FCMB selects to take part in this program will benefit from it in the following ways:
- Learn from experienced professionals in the banking industry.
- Gain invaluable experience in an ordered corporate environment.
- Acquire skills that will enable them to build a successful career in the banking industry.
- Stand out in the market for talent, especially in the financial services industry.
FCMB expects applicants to meet these conditions:
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree (Second Class Lower, at least) in any field
- Possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Should not be older than 28 years at the time they apply
If you would like to apply for the FCMB Executive Trainee Program, click here.Featured Image Source: Dixcover Hub
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- The LSETF Digital Skills Nigeria Training Program 2023
- Latest Job Vacancies in Nigeria, Fourth Week of May 2023
- The Google for Startups Africa Cloud Credits Program
- The MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Nigerian Students
Your point of view caught my eye and was very interesting. Thanks. I have a question for you.