The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) of Nigeria invites undergraduates from universities and polytechnics across Nigeria to enter its annual essay competition.
The CIPM intends for this competition to deepen the interest of students in people management while sharpening and displaying their written communication skills.
Winners of the CIPM Essay Competition will receive these prizes:
- First Prize:₦125,000 and two HRM books
- Second Prize:₦100,000 and two HRM books
- Third Prize:₦75,000 and two HRM books
Winners will also receive these benefits:
- Get access to a network of potential employers.
- Register (for free) to become a student member of the CIPM.
- Embark on an all-expenses-paid trip to Port Harcourt, where the CIPM 2022 International Conference and Exhibitions will take place.
Eligibility And Other Requirements
Persons who intend to enter this competition must meet these conditions:
- Should be an undergraduate of a Nigerian university or polytechnic.
- Their essay must original (not plagiarized) and should attain the standards of an international journal.
- The essay should not be more than 3,000 words long and should use the APA referencing style for its references.
- The font type for the essay must be Times New Roman, in font size 12, and with double line spacing.
- The essay should be a Microsoft Word document.
Note: past winners are not eligible to enter this year’s competition.
Applicants should submit their entry along with these items:
- An ID card from their current institution of study.
- A copy of the admission letter issued to them by their current institution of study.
- A recent passport-sized photograph.
- Their personal email address and phone number.
Entries will remain open until August 31, 2022.Featured Image Source: Scholarship Region
Got a suggestion? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also like:
- Apply for the Meta and Ingressive for Good Social Media Marketing Scholarships
- Dufil Prima Foods is Inviting Applications for its 2023 Graduate Trainee Program
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) 2023 Virtual Internship Program for Students
- LEAP Africa Youth Leadership Development Program 2023