Read more about Opportunities
Through its Creative Africa Nexus (CANEX), AFREXIM Bank seeks to support the emergence and development of fashion talent in Africa. Its partnership with ANJE, birthing the CANEX Presents Africa @ Portugal Fashion, is aimed at providing mentorship, skills transfer, visibility, and growth opportunities to selected African fashion businesses. The event will be held in Porto, Portugal, from 12 to 16 March 2024.
BenefitsThis program offers the following benefits to entrepreneurs and businesses selected to take part in it:
- Acquire the skills they need to build a financially sustainable business
- Achieve increased brand visibility
- Provide support with go-to-market strategies and opportunities to go international
- Access opportunities to boost production, sales, and distribution
Sign up for the Connect Nigeria daily newsletter
EligibilityThe CANEX Presents Africa @ Portugal Fashion is open to businesses that meet these criteria:
- Based in Africa or the diaspora
- Designers must be established, registered, and must have been in business for at least 4 years
- Should have a strong signature style and be able to compete at an international level
- Note: this program is open to menswear and women’s wear designers.
Register to attend the CN Business Mixer
The Application ProcessApplications will remain open until December 31, 2023. Applications must be in electronic format, and must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as follows: First and Last Name, CANEX March 2024 Application.
Got a suggestion? Contact us: email@example.com
You might also like:
- The Ecobank Associate Program 2024
- The AIG Public Leaders Program 2024 for Public Sector Leaders
- Stanbic IBTC Digital Graduate Trainee Program (DigiTAP) 2024
- ProvidusBank SME Program 2024 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs